PivotDudes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PivotDudes

the awesomeness pivot forum lolz

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All new Members Read First!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InEqual
Mod
Mod
InEqual

All new Members Read First! Empty
PostSubject: All new Members Read First!   All new Members Read First! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:30 am

This is About Moving Up and Stuff
Note:Some of the things was by jayther of pivot_forum

This post should hopefully fill you in on all the terms that we use to tell
you how to improve.

Physics - Physics is similar to realistic movements, but its ctully how things react in movements. When a stickman falls he should bounce once or twice.

Easing - Easing is the acceleration and decelleration of movements. Eg If someone say that you need to work on easing in animations means your movements dont look like there speeding up or slowing down, they have a nonstop speed.

Stiffness - Stiffness is the robot like look of your animation when you do not keep your figure close enough to the shadow of the previous frame. To reduce stiffness keep close to your shadow, but not to close or it will cause fidgits.

Fidgets - Fidgets are the un attractive movements your animations make when you keep your figure to close to the shadow of your previous frame.

Realistic Movements We will tell you to make your animations movements looke more realistic when your figure moves and it does not look like how it would look like in real life. Eq If your Stickfigure jumps, But it doesnt look like how you would jump in real life it would be an un-realistic movement.

Consistency - This is not an aspect of an animation, but rather the aspect of the animator. You need to prove it to us that you're consistent in making good, intermediate level animations. You need to prove that you're not making animations JUST to make it into the higher levels. You need to prove that you're willing to further improve your animations. You need to prove it to us by making your excellent, good animations.

Now this is not really on topic, but it may help you level up by way comments and criticism:

Replying - Some people here, I noticed (I used to be this way, too), only post animations. Nothing else. People tend to reply to your thread if you reply to theirs. It's the Rule of Thumb: treat others the way you like to be treated. So don't reply just because they ask for courtesy. Reply to random animation threads if you want to.

Courtesies - Speaking of courtesies, (for those who don't know) courtesy is a kind of courtesy (go figure) where when a person gives constructive criticism to your animation(s) and asks you to look at theirs by saying "Courtesy?". Now, don't just ask for courtesy or make bad comments then make courtesies. None of this:

Quote :
Your animations suck!
Courtesy?

If I have missed any Terms PM me and I will edit it in as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
PivotMasterRJ
Admin
PivotMasterRJ

All new Members Read First! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All new Members Read First!   All new Members Read First! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:41 am

stuff added ( by me =)
Back to top Go down
https://pivotdudes.forumotion.com

All new Members Read First!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PivotDudes :: Begginers Pivot-
Jump to: